- The show runs 2 hours and 45 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
- Please arrive no later than 20 minutes before the start of the performance for security; all bags are inspected upon arrival.
- WICKED strives to be accessible to all; we’re committed to making your theatre experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
At The Gershwin Theatre
- Luggage, shopping bags and other large packages will not be checked or allowed inside.
- Photography or recording of any kind during the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Children under 5 will not be permitted in the theatre; all patrons, regardless of age, need a ticket.
- The Gershwin Theatre offers soft drinks, water, cocktails and candy 45 minutes before the show and during intermission. Bars are located on the front orchestra and mezzanine levels. Visit the bar before the show to pre-order your intermission drinks! Please note, outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- WICKED merchandise is available in the upper lobby 45 minutes before show time, during intermission, immediately after the show or anytime online.
- Audio translations are available in seven languages, for a small fee. Just go to the second-floor stand located across from the bar on the house-right side. For more info, visit http://www.soundassociates.com/products/audien/showlist.jsp.
Explore the Gershwin Theatre Now
Get a 360° view of the Gershwin’s lobby, stage, and more. You may even notice some WICKED surprises…
Enjoy these exclusive services and offers from our local partners.