- The show runs 2 hours and 45 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the start of the performance for security; all bags are inspected upon arrival.
- WICKED strives to be accessible to all; we’re committed to making your theatre experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- There are many paid parking lots and garages in and around Times Square area. ABM Parking Services, which is located directly adjacent to the theatre, offers a discounted rate for WICKED patrons. Please click here for a coupon. Note: You must have a printed coupon to receive the discounted rate. ABM cannot accept a coupon on your mobile device.
At The Gershwin Theatre
- WICKED and The Gershwin Theatre are following New York State, New York City and CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of all actors, production staff, theatre employees, and audience members. As public health conditions and the State’s guidance for performing arts and live entertainment changes, the theatre will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols, such as face coverings, health screening, enhanced air filtration and ventilation, and rigorous cleaning and disinfection.
- For the most up-to-date information regarding Covid safety protocols, please refer to www.bdway.nyc.
- Please note: at this time proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test will be required.
- Luggage, shopping bags and other large packages will not be checked or allowed inside.
- Photography or recording of any kind during the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Recommended age for children is 8 and up. Children under 5 will not be permitted in the theatre; all patrons, regardless of age, need a ticket.
- The Gershwin Theatre offers soft drinks, water, cocktails and candy 45 minutes before the show and during intermission. Bars are located on the front orchestra and mezzanine levels. Visit the bar before the show to pre-order your intermission drinks! Please note that no food or drinks are allowed into the theater and must be consumed in the lobbies.
- The original Broadway cast recording and show merchandise are available at the theatre in the upper lobby 45 minutes before show time, during intermission, and immediately after the show or may be purchased anytime online at wickedthemusicalstore.com.
- Audien™ Translation System devices are available for $10 on the second level of the theatre – currently offered in Japanese, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Mandarin and Korean – you can rent a headset and get a running synopsis of the show in any of these seven languages.
- For people who are hard-of-hearing or visually impaired, devices are available free-of-charge on the second level of the theater: hand-held captioning devices for people who are deaf or hard of hearing and audio descriptions devices for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- The Gershwin Theatre is also equipped with an Induction Loop System for patrons with telecoil equipment. Patrons using a hearing aid simply need to switch their hearing aids to “T” to enjoy direct transmission of the performance audio rather than using a separate device. For a full list of accessibility features visit: theatreaccess.nyc/shows/1617/Wicked
Enjoy these exclusive services and offers from our local partners.